Complaint Review: MEGA MILLIONS LOTTERY

Spain
  • Phone: 003-4654641946
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

MEGA MILLIONS LOTTERY MADRID- SPAIN I received a message on my mobile of winning $1,116000.00, ticket number RV5557772FS call 0034680684997 or email infodesk@winndesk.org MADRID SPAIN

I received a message on my mobile on 11/03/2008, 12:10pm " Congrats Lottery Winner, your mobile attached to ticket RV5557772FS won $1,116000.00. call 0034680684997 or email infodesk@windesk.org, I contacted them by mail, they send me a letter as attachment with the information on winning the amount and the telephone numbers to contact them. When I spoke to them they seemed very professional, I gave them the reference number they congratulated me for winning the lottery.
I asked how could collect my winnings.The guy said to send email above email address with my name, mobile number, and ticket number.

I did that immediately received a long email for being chosen from random draw of mobile numbers,they listed the name of the coordinator and her picture. Microsoft corporation as sponser was also mentioned the letter looked professional and legal.

I replied to their mail to receive my prize claim certificate, my payment processing form, and a long letter about 'legalizing my documents' at the end of the letter, I was told that I could either come down to Spain to legalize my documents, or that a lawyer there could do it for me free of charge.

At the end, they also told me that the legalization process will cost me a sum of 2,500 EURO and that I can send the sum to them through western union money transfers. I sent them the money and now they do not give me proper response and always say that my documents are under legal process.

Please beware this is a complete scam.

M N S
Dubai
United Arab Emirates

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2008 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mega-millions-lottery/madrid-spain-116-119/mega-millions-lottery-madrid-spain-i-received-a-message-on-my-mobile-of-winning-1116000-318630. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content