Complaint Review: Melaleuca

• Melaleuca
    3910 S. Yellowstone Hwy
    Idaho Falls, Idaho
    USA

I was a melaleuca representative, and I set up a separate Facebook page to get the word out more on the company (and to try to recruit others under me). I did put pictures of their products on there too,(that also creates good visual advertising)but I always said they were there products not mine. I am continually harassed by one of their representatives,even though I have told her time, and time, again that I am not pretending to be anyone else or committing fraud, or anything to that nature. I just want to warn people DON'T get involved with this company, and think you can just get out of it. Don't get me wrong, the products are great, and at first the people seem nice, but try to put something into it, worse yet, try to get out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2013 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/melaleuca/idaho-falls-idaho/melaleuca-harassing-through-facebook-idaho-falls-idaho-1087352. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

FYI

AUTHOR: mom2 - ()

What was happening is on more than one occasion I was blocked from my personal Facebook account. What's worse is I WAS giving them credit when posting their pictures on my business site. I also find it wrong, and very deceptive that on job sites such as indeed.com they are listed under administrative assistant. (Couldn't be further from the truth).

Complaint Sounds Misinformed and Unfounded

AUTHOR: jwp - ()

I have nothing to do with Melaleuca.  I've never even tried their products.  I'm actually googling various MLMs and SLMs for information. If you read the Policies and Procedures on any of these companies, they have strict guidenlines on posting websites. It's not just Melaleuca -- and understandably so.  They are just protecting their brand.

Your complaint didn't really make sense that you are being "harrassed" on facebook.  If you're being told that your website violates their terms, you need to comply.  If you're being contacted by someone for unfounded reasons, block them.  But it really sounds like you need to research what you may be doing wrong.