Complaint Review: Melaleuca

3910 S. Yellowstone Hwy Idaho Falls, ID 83402
    Internet
    United States of America

Melaleuca Complete Scam...Extremely Difficult to Cancel Internet, Internet

I signed up to help out a friend.  This is a multilevel marketing scam company.  They sell cleaning supplies and food, and beauty supplies.  The quality of everything is garbage and it is extrememly expensive.  I bought $300 worth of garbage.  I could have bought the same stuff from Wegmans for $75.

I thought a lesson learned...I will never buy from them again.  A month later they charged my credit card $53 and sent me a box of junk I did not order.  Little did I know that they signed me up for some monthly program where they send you a box of junk for $53.  The box contained a small bottle of crappy moisturizer a bottle of glass cleaner and lip balm.

I called and told them i wanted to cancel and send it all back.  They responded by disconnecting my call 3 times before agreeing to sending me an email to allow me to cancel.  I also have to pay to send them their box of junk back to get my $53.  I won't be suprised if I never see my $53 back.

Beware of this company.  They are very dishonest and extremely rude.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2012 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/melaleuca/internet/melaleuca-complete-scamextremely-difficult-to-cancel-internet-internet-967002. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content