Complaint Review: Melaleuca

Internet
    United States of America

Melaleuca Melaleuca and their aggressive business tactics Internet

*Consumer Comment: That's just dumb

When hired by Melaleuca, I did a profound amount of Internet work in my best attempts to get a handle on this so-called career.  Despite endless hours, I didn't earn a dime by the time I was required to make my monthly purchase that involved a payment of about $52- not a small amount for someone with no collateral at this point.  I was still trying to get on my feet (in my best attempts to recover from this bad economy that hit Michigan- my home state), and even though Melaleuca made it appear that they were being gracious by granting me a voucher to make this purchase more affordable for me, they would not allow me to pay for the s&h charges with a gift Visa card that my sister sent me from Canada- a Visa card that works just as well in the U.S. as it would have in Canada.  And why not?  Because in Canada, you can buy Visa cards without applying a person's name to them, but Melaleuca insisted that the payment I would be making MUST have my name attached to the Visa card.  Before they could sting me for making another monthly purchase, I resigned.  And who runs this company as the CEO?  A guy with the last name of Vander Sloot.  If that doesn't have any meaning to you, just Google that name and you'll see what's so significant about that name.  I really wonder if the killer of Natalie Holloway and the Melaleuca CEO are relatives.  If you ask me, they're both as crooked as h---.  I'm deeply relieved to have rid myself of this company, and will never again connect up with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2012 07:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/melaleuca/internet/melaleuca-melaleuca-and-their-aggressive-business-tactics-internet-932627. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

That's just dumb

AUTHOR: TWSM - (USA)

You may not like Melaleuca and you may feel that the company is not for you.  That is fine, although your report could be a bit clearer.  I don't care about Melaleuca one way or another and they certainly do have plenty complaints about them on ROR.

However the whole Vander Sloot thing is just plain stupid and taints the whole report with an air of ignorance.