Complaint Review: Melissa Deblasio

• Melissa Deblasio
    79 North Slope
    Clinton, New Jersey
    USA

Had to file a restraining on Melissa Deblasio on 2/24/2014. She showed up at my house, crashed her car into grage, started stalking threw the windows. When i saw a head threw window I walked outside and found her tring to get into my car. I told he she was crazy and was not welcome but she proceeded to forcefullly come in my house. She then explained how she nned to use bathroom, I said it was ok but then you must leave, she deficated in my toilet with out flushing, rhen proceeded to thow things off the wall causing damage to items on first floor. Asked her to leave again, she said she was not going to leave, police escorted her from property.moments later Deblasio started txting me and calling me. Over 110 txt and calls( evidence to be shown in pics) i told her leave me alone, you are btshit crazy, stop bothering me. the next day i took the advice of the officers and placed a TRO on he, she was still calling me and txting me till she was served. more to come.......

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2014 07:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/melissa-deblasio/clinton-new-jersey-08809/melissa-deblasio-lier-and-crazy-and-drunk-driver-clinton-new-jersey-1138855. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Scam

AUTHOR: Michael d - ()

Melissa Deblasio is currently working on a new scam.  It involves the sympathy of her current boss her gynecologist and her psychiatrist.  This scam starts out with filling out a questionnaire from the gynecologist, on that form you must lie and pretend that you have depression. I guess a few wrong answers is all it takes.  After the gynecologist will send you to a psychiatrist for further evaluation to determine if you have postpartum depression. Once again if you claim that you are depressed and continue to see doctor and lie the company will g extend the disability leave.  Apparently she had heard from her friend Karen this is how it works.  She explains her boss who has young children will be sympathetic and understanding and not question.  She said she has no intentions of returning to work until the new year.

Melissa has lied to many people about why I had to put a Tro on her

AUTHOR: Michael d - ()

At last resort I placed a tro on Melissa, with no other options, with her history of mental illness and medication history, I could not take a chance after the threats Melissa made.