Complaint Review: Member Solutions

PO Box 297
    Hatboro, Pennsylvania
    United States of America

Member Solutions Membership / Contract - Organization Hatboro, Pennsylvania

The absolute worst company I have ever dealt with in my life.
Horrible Customer Service and Rude Representatives.

I have repeatedly asked for the cancellation procedures since I am moving out of State.  They refuse to answer my question and they keep billing me and tacking on late payment charges.

I ended up writing my  Congressional Representative and cancelled my credit card so it couldn't be billed anymore.  I also stated the charges were unauthorized with my credit card company and provided them the emails where I cancelled my membership and that the company never responded.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2013 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/member-solutions/hatboro-pennsylvania-19040/member-solutions-membership-contract-organization-hatboro-pennsylvania-1039732. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content