Complaint Review: Member's Edge Under Integretel Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, October 10, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, October 23, 2004
  • Reported By: Dayton New Jersey
  • Member's Edge Under Integretel Inc.
    1 University Plaza
    Hackensack, New Jersey

Integretel Inc. Under Member's Edge Member's Edge Under Verizon - Ripoff Hackensack New Jersey

*Consumer Suggestion: Block Charges

On August 25, 2004 Charges of $14.95 appeared on by Verizon bill for Integretel Inc. / Member's Edge without any authorizon on my part nor notification from Verizon. This is an example of a con game where payment is extracted from an unsuspecting public. This type of activity should be punished by the law but seems to go on and on by less than scrupulous companies such as Verizon. Hell will freeze over before I pay for this garbage.

Violet
Dayton, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2004 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/members-edge-under-integretel-inc/hackensack-new-jersey-07601/integretel-inc-under-members-edge-members-edge-under-verizon-ripoff-hackensack-new-je-112277. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Block Charges

AUTHOR: James - (U.S.A.)

I recently had the same problem with unauthorized charges on my Verizon bill so I called them and told them the charges were not authorized. They said they would remove them from my bill and put a block on these companies. A couple of weeks ago I got two e-mails from "Members Edge", whom I had never heard of. The first e-mail subject was "Activating Your Voicemail Account" and the second was "Members Edge Voicemail Cancellation". I never activated or cancelled anything, so I am assuming by blocking these people from accessing my phone bill is why I received those two e-mails at about the same time. My suggestion to everyone is to call Verizon and have them put this block on your account (which is free) and hopefully you will not have any more problems.