Complaint Review: Memorabilia Spot

• Reported By: AD24 — Beech Grove Indiana United States of America
  • Memorabilia Spot

Internet
    United States of America

Memorabilia Spot shows status as awaiting fulfillment but credit card chgd Internet

I ordered a colts christmas tree skirt.  Whenever I check the status of my order, it shows awaiting fulfillment even though it has been almost a month since I ordered it.  It also showed in stock.

When I got my credit card statement, there was a charge for the amount on the day I ordered it with a description of wedding party shoes as the vendor.  I called the number on the credit card bill and nobody ever answers.  I have also sent a couple of inquiries to memorabilia spot but get no reply.  Also the 1-800 number does not work for memorabilia spot.  Normally places do not charge a credit card until they are shipping the product.

I am going to contact my credit card company and dispute the charge on my account.  It is a company like this that gives internet ordering a bad name.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2013 09:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/memorabilia-spot/internet/memorabilia-spot-shows-status-as-awaiting-fulfillment-but-credit-card-chgd-internet-1003633. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content