Complaint Review: Memorial Auto Central
- Memorial Auto Central
940 HWY 6 S
- Phone: 832-830-3287
- Category: Auto Dealers
Memorial Auto Central ADAM Sold us a Lincoln on EBay that needed $1500 worth of repairs before driveable! Houston Texas
1.The air conditioning was NOT working.
2.The front windows do NOT go up & down.
3. The battery was dead, & battery cable was VERY corroded.
4. The windows all have some substance on them that will NOT clean off, therefore it is very hard to see through.
5. The windshield has 4 chips in it.
6. The Needs service light was on and it needs a DPFE SENSOR.
7. The drivers side mirror which is loose and wiggles so you can not set it in one place.
8. There are various dents & dings all over the body.
9. It definitely was owned by a smoker.
They did not get the car shipped for 3 weeks and then we had to wait another 2 weeks before the title was sent. They never return phone calls.
Do NOT buy a car from this company or Adam!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2008 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/memorial-auto-central/houston-texas-77063/memorial-auto-central-adam-sold-us-a-lincoln-on-ebay-that-needed-1500-worth-of-repairs-be-352348. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here: