Complaint Review: Memory-Of.Com

• Reported By: TamikaH — Budd Lake New Jersey USA
  • Memory-Of.Com

Internet
    USA

Memory-Of.Com Misleading, heartbreaking. False advertising. Rip offs. Criminals. Internet

Losing my husband was the hardest thing I've ever been through. Finding Memory Of was a Godsend. I paid $100 to keep his memorial on line for life. Imagine the time I took to put each put each picture up. Every holiday I would go there to celebrate with him. Every time I wanted to talk to him that's where I went.

Now, imagine my surprise when I went to light a candle for his birthday and the site is gone? No response to emails or on their Facebook page. I'm heartbroken. I'm mad.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2016 08:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/memory-ofcom/internet/memory-ofcom-misleading-heartbreaking-false-advertising-rip-offs-criminals-internet-1301018. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content