Complaint Review: Mercedes Benz Of Chandler

7450west orchid Lane
    Internet
    United States of America

Mercedes Benz Of Chandler Way Over Priced, Internet

Purchased a vehicle from out of state (California). After I set up my own transport the dealer notified me that my company was not a vendor on their list. They did not respond to my transport companies emails or phone messages. The sales person told me pretty much because of insurance and liability their transporter should be used.

The vehcile arrived five days later and was a nightmare finder out that their transporter had truck issues and dropped my vehicle off in another town only to have it placed on another truck . Vehicle did not arrive until 10pm. When advising the sales person he responded that if anything had happened to the vehicle the transport company was liable. Funny thing... Initially he tells me that I would have to go with their company due to issurance reasons and their liability....

Contact was recieved only to find out they changed me 489.00 Doc fees... about 300.00 more than is charged here in California... Buyer beware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2012 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mercedes-benz-of-chandler/internet/mercedes-benz-of-chandler-way-over-priced-internet-873667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content