Complaint Review:

• Updated: Thu, May 21, 2009

• Reported By:kamloops British Columbia
Merchandise Direct - Smooth Away
101 Canarctic Dr Toronto, Ontario Canada

Merchandise Direct - Smooth Away Overcharged me for less then I ordered Toronto Ontario

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I ordered the Smooth away through the tv which was listed for 19.99 plus 5.99 for shipping and handling and I was told if I ordered now I would recieve a second for free. I was offered 6-7 add ons which did not give me the option to say yes or no, I was only given the choice to pick what province I was from. I clearly stated I DID NOT WANT these additional choices.

When the package arrived there was NO PACKING SLIP, so I could not figure out why i was charged 64.79.. And I did not recieve a second smooth away either which was advertised on the TV. Not impressed at all.

Sarah
kamloops, British Columbia
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2009 11:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/merchandise-direct-smooth-away/toronto-ontario-m3j-3n1/merchandise-direct-smooth-away-overcharged-me-for-less-then-i-ordered-toronto-ontario-454284. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Merchandise Direct - Smooth Away