Complaint Review: Merchants Tire

Jefferson Davis Highways
    Woodbridge, Virginia
    United States of America

Merchants Tire SCAM Artists Woodbridge, Virginia

I bought a new tire from Merchants on Oct 3 2009. After about 2 weeks I got a flat tire. We filled it with air finding it weird that i had only had it 2 weeks and it was already flat. So we waited about a week later again it went flat. Today Nov 18 2009 it goes flat once more so i take it to them.

They took 30 min to find a slow leak. I was told because the leak is on the SIDE of the tire and NOT on the bottom of the tire that they can not warranty the tire. I spent 80 bucks on a new tire when i could have went to a used tire place and got it fixed for 30. I will NEVER use Merchants again. I suggest you dont as well. Side note. While i was there, 3 people pulled up to get service, and becuase it took 4 guys to find my slow leak there was no one at the front desk to serve them and they left. Horrible company! Should be shut down!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2009 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/merchants-tire/woodbridge-virginia-22191/merchants-tire-scam-artists-woodbridge-virginia-525336. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content