Complaint Review: Merial Limited

3239 Satellite Blvd.
    Duluth, Georgia
    United States of America

Merial Limited Junk product, Junk Customer Service Duluth, Georgia

I purchased two boxes of Frontline Flea Treatments for my dogs ($80.00).

Ten days after treating them, I found nine live, healthy fleas on my dog.

Since the package says, "Product guarantee...Refund or replacement if defective," I phoned the number on the box & asked for a refund.  I spoke to two representatives who said I was using the product improperly, so I don't qualify for a refund, but they couldn't explain what they meant by "improper."

Then, the representative said "To qualify for a refund, you must use the product for three months."  Why would anyone be stupid enough to use a flea product that doesn't work for three months?

Don't waste your money on "Frontline" - buy "Advantix" - it cost more but it works.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2011 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/merial-limited/duluth-georgia-30096-4640/merial-limited-junk-product-junk-customer-service-duluth-georgia-753422. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content