Complaint Review:

• Updated: Mon, March 20, 2017

• Reported By: Kimberly — Concord California USA
Meridian Regional Lending
45 West 45th street New York, , New York USA

Meridian Regional Lending Paula Parker, chief Financial Officer, Maureen Thomas,, rep, Cordilla Grayson, Judith HuntDwayne Louis, Sr. Operating manager on-line lending scam using Ontario Canada to have you wire money for fake loan New York, New York

*Author of original report: CANDACE NO ANSWERS

*Consumer Comment: I am a VICTUM

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I lost my husband to a sudden illness this past week. It cost me approx. 15,000 per week as we tried to save his life I lost everything. I needed the loan money to bury him. I received a response from this company when I looked on line for a loan service vendor.

I explained to Maureen Thomas how muchh I needed and what it was for. She seemed very sympathetic and sai she would make sure I received the funds within the hr.  The said I had 3 options in which to secure the loan. Use my car as collateral, get a co-signer with a credit score of 730 or higher or i can pay 450.00 (the cost of the first 3 payments so I opted for the $450.00. I sent the 450.00 yet no money was deposited into my acct.  When I called back I was put in touch with Cordilla Grayson who said I had to cover oversees insurance due to the loan amount. They would not alow me to only borrow 3500.00 I had to except the 8000.00 as that is what their loans started  at.

So again I explained I had no more money and if I sent the 600.00 I would not have rent money or food money. Cordilla assured me the funds would be in my acct. before I woke, No loan, no money and when I called in nobody would pick up the phone and speak to me. Therefore they have 1,050.00 of my money I received nothing. And still nobody to talk with and get my money back. Furthermore they have my bankng info to automatically deposit the funds so I now have to go to the bank and close out my acct. and reopen new ones.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2017 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/meridian-regional-lending/new-york-new-york-10036/meridian-regional-lending-paula-parker-chief-financial-officer-maureen-thomas-rep-c-1362908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Meridian Regional Lending

CANDACE NO ANSWERS

AUTHOR: - ()

HELLO CANDACE I AM SORRY YOU WERE SCAMMED BY THIS COMPANY AS WELL. THEY ABSOLUTLY HAVE NO HEART OR SOUL. THEY ARE THIEVES, SCAMMERS AND TOTAL  LIARS.  HEY HIDE BEHIND A PHONE AND ARE NOT BRAVE ENOUGH TO FACE THE MUSIC ONCE CAUGHT.

UNFORTUNATELY, THERE IS NO RESOLUTION IN MY CASE, i HAVE NOT RECEIVED A SINGLE PENNY BACK. AT THIS POINT I DON'T EXPECT TO. THESE PEOPLE DISHONORED MY LATE HUSBAND, HUMILIATED ME AND HAVE PUT ME IN A VERY BAD SITUATION. SO IF YOU FIND A REPUTABLE COMPANY LET ME KNOW PLEASE. IM IN SERIOUS FINANCIAL TROUBLE.

I FEEL REAL BAD FOR YOU. THUS THE REASON I POSTED MY STORY I DIDN'T WANT ANYONE ELSE BEING RIPPED OFF BY THESE SOB's  BEST OF LUCK TO YOU.

I am a VICTUM

AUTHOR: Candace - (USA)

I am sorry that you went through the same thing as I just did. Were you able to get anything back from them? This just happened. I sent money to someone in Ontario Canada and I just feel so stupid. This couldve all been avoided. Not sure what to do or where to start. I just hope everything will be ok and this person gets stopped and out in Jail!