Complaint Review: MERRICK CAPITAL LENDING

• MERRICK CAPITAL LENDING
    11 STANWOOD RD.
    PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania
    United States of America

MERRICK CAPITAL LENDING THE LOAN PACK I NEVER APPLY WITH THIS COMPANY, THEY CALLED ME..WHERE & HOW DID THEY GET MY INFO OFF A WEB SIGHT PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania

I filed for a loan on the net. A week later I get a call saying I had been approved for a 10,000.00 dollar loan. I only apply for 7,000.00. James Regal is the loan rep that said I had been approved, just send my down payment through western union, just like everyone else I read on here has done, of course It goes to Tracey Moore just like everyone elses did.

2 hrs later I get a call from this Brittany telling me I could still get approved if I just send them 895.00 after I already sent them 845.00 to start with. I said no to the second one, she said i would get my refund in 21 days, I told her she recieved my loan in less thatn 21 mins I would appreciate the same concideration. thats been a week ago. still nothing no call no money no refund.

My question is how did they or how are they getting our personal info off the companies that we r actually sending our loans too. either way i dont get any responses either, no one ansers the phone & God only know who this tracy moore is in canada reaping in all our money. yes they r good at what they r doingbut my husband & i r good christian people, vengance is the Lords  & He will take care of His people. so i will pray for them & God will help see we get our money back. My prayers &hearts go out to all of you that got taken, as myself did. i just hope we can get this spead fast enough before other people loose money. WHAT A BUNCH OF LOW LIFES & GOD WILL TAKE CARE OF THEM. God bless to all u victimes as well

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2013 09:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/merrick-capital-lending/pittsburgh-pennsylvania-15202/merrick-capital-lending-the-loan-pack-i-never-apply-with-this-company-they-called-mewh-1013960. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content