Complaint Review: Merrick Capital Lending

• Merrick Capital Lending
    11 Stanwood St
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    United States of America

Merrick Capital Lending James Regal Ripped me off for $750 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: National Scam using different names,fake addresses

I got ripped off for $750, assured me that I would get a loan.  They tried to get another $750 from me and I knew I got scammed.  They have no heart.  I was diagnosed with als and was just trying to consolidate some of my bills and they put me deeper into debt.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2013 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/merrick-capital-lending/pittsburgh-pennsylvania-15205/merrick-capital-lending-james-regal-ripped-me-off-for-750-pittsburgh-pennsylvania-1014299. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

National Scam using different names,fake addresses

AUTHOR: rockingr - (United States of America)

Folks ,i got the same scam by a fake company called. Personal finance consultants supposedly based in Buffalo NY and after much research I know its the same as The Lending Center also found out thru thee BBB thats its based in Canada .

I tried to call after i sent 732 dollars for so called collateral because of my credit score.Folks,I had my suspicions but after they faxed the loan papers ,i proceeded unknowing that it is illegal here in the USA to charge money for a loan ,I have filed a report with The BBB and will call the FBI. This Week and have taken other measures to find these crooks no matter how long it takes .the fake web site and number has been changed and most likely they are operating under another name and fake web site.Please Beware.