Complaint Review: Mesha Gabriel Dukes Fabulous Life of Frenchies

• Reported By: Bulldog Lover — las vegas Nevada United States
  • Mesha Gabriel Dukes Fabulous Life of Frenchies

Las Vegas, Nevada
    United States

Mesha Gabriel Dukes Fabulous Life of Frenchies Mesha Aguirre Dukes Gabriel sold PARVO PUPPY French Bulldog to my daughter in Las Vegas Nevada

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Breeders Exposed

In October 2017, my daughter bought a dog from this animal abuser. The dog came home and was bleeding from its rectum and was pooping blood. We called the vet and they suspected giardia or worms so we took her in for a fecal. THE DOG HAS PARVO!! SHE DIED WITHIN 48 HOURS OF US HAVING HER! DO NOT BUY FROM OR SUPPORT THIS AWFUL WOMAN AND HER BUSINESS!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2017 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mesha-gabriel-dukes-fabulous-life-of-frenchies/las-vegas-nevada/mesha-gabriel-dukes-fabulous-life-of-frenchies-mesha-aguirre-dukes-gabriel-sold-parvo-pu-1411248. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Breeders Exposed

AUTHOR: Mesha - (United States)

For the past 8 months I have exposed a BIG BREEDER all over the internet. I was the one sold a Sick/Abused Dog (please see the report I made about her August 23, 2017). Her name is Tiffany Franek, Tiffany Demes, Tiffany Nicole (all the same person), Frenchies of the Rockies. She runs the biggest 'French Bulldogs For Sale Group' on FB. I knew that eventually she was going to make false accusations about me. I NEVER sold a sick dog with PARVO to anyone. I never had a dog with Parvo. I did not have any puppies available for sale in Oct 2017. I helped create 'BREEDERS EXPOSED' which is a website about BAD BREEDERS due to the incident that I had with this woman.

She is front & center on the website. As you can see she has NOT attached any proof with this rip off report, no photos, no receipts, no vet exam, no vet bill, & or etc. Please research her name & you will see that I made a report about her first. I attached lots of receipts with my report. I also created a group on FB called 'FRENCH BULLDOG LEARNING CENTER.' It has over 16k members. I created the group when I found out that many negligent breeders stick together when you expose one of their friends/business partners. When I exposed this woman I was bullied online & kicked out of french bulldog groups that were ran by her friends.

She has many business partners & I was getting the word out about her. They wanted me to shut up & go away which I would NOT! I decided to stand up against a lot of horrible breeders, so I knew eventually someone was going to make a false reports on me. I will continue to dedicate many hours out of each & everyday to educate people about French Bulldogs & this report will NOT STOP what I am doing. Thank you, Mesha Dukes My Vet is Dr. Roach @ West Russell Animal Hospital 9140 West Russell Rd Las Vegas, NV 89148 702-477-0144 Please feel free to call him & ask any & all questions with regards to what type of breeder I am.