Complaint Review: Message Envy

• Message Envy
    7765 Airport Blvd Ste. 150
    Mobile, Alabama
    USA

Massage Envy on Airport Blvd West Mobile, AL Total Disregard for Consumers Mobile Alabama

*General Comment: Awww

I purchased a membership with Massage Envy last October 2015.  From the first visit, I requested a female massuer.  My first three visits each was a male massuer.  The third one even put bruises on me and I told him twice to let up on the massages.  I was going to give them one more shot and scheduled another session.  Sure enough, I walk in and they tell me that I have a male massuer again.  I walked out!!!!!  Why even ask on the phone when they set up the appointment if you want a male or female when they are going to ignore you?

I called to file a complaint.  I emailed corporate who responded that they called the manager who will be in touch with me.  I requested my membership to be cancelled because I had no intention of going back.  I was not satisfied with their service.  The manager emailed me that I couldn't cancel my membership that she showed on my account that I had a male massuer 3 times before.  I responded how convenient of her to have that info but nothing that said "I" requested a female.  They are quick to debit my monthly charges and call me each month after I have repeatedly told them to stop calling me that I'm never going there again.  Apparently, their system can't put that on the account.

I've reported them to BBB as well.  I recently emailed them that I will be cancelling my credit card before the annual renewal because I don't want them to "assume" I'm going to renew.  Total disgard to consumer's needs and terrible customer service.  Waste of money!!!! I've learned my lesson!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2016 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/message-envy/mobile-alabama-36608/massage-envy-on-airport-blvd-west-mobile-al-total-disregard-for-consumers-mobile-alab-1322597. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Awww

AUTHOR: Tyg - (USA)

Aw did poor baby NOT get the happy ending they are looking for?? Sorry to say this but YOU get whomever they have at the time of YOUR massage. Get over it. Its NOT a systematic issue!! Its whoever is on duty at the time YOU go in!!! If YOU want a female then schedule that with that person doing the massage!!! Whining about the gender of the person working YOU is just straight PETTY!!!!!