Complaint Review: Messrs. Active Plus

• Messrs. Active Plus
    P.O.Box1229, Salt Lake City,UT 84110
    Salt Lake City,
    USA

Messrs. Active Plus Messrs. Active + Further to my report to your company on Salt Lake City UTAH

6.10.17

Dear Sirs,                                                                         6th Oct 2017

Further to my report to your establishment on 28th of Sept. 2017, I have been billed again for the third time by "Active Plus" youth cream for another amount of USD 103.95 ( Sin $ 143.59 ) without my consent. I have now instructed my Bankers to cancel that particular Credit Card.

I tried to email this company to stop them from sending Fake creams, and to stop charging my Credit Card but Microsoft reported back that " Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups ". It further went on to say " Your message wasn't delivered. Despite repeated attempts to deliver your message, the recipient's email system refused to accept a connection from your email system ". I will forward Microsoft full Text to you by separate Mail, as I do not know how to copy and paste.

I then tried to call their Toll-Free nos. in the U.S.' but the telephone operator said that that Toll-Free number cannot be used. The whole idea is to block all communications from us, so that we cannot cancel our order, nor claim their "100% Risk-Free Money Back Guarantee". What a tricky set-up.

Regarding another complaint by another of your subscribers ( Maz - Sydney - Australia) dated 9th August 2017, I like to advice him that the Scam company is Active Plus ( Active +) of U.S.A. and not "Ascendia Sin 004001" or " Fulfilment House P.O.Box 4001 " as stated in his Report. They are just forwarding agents ( cargo agents). At first I had the same misunderstanding. But be careful, this Scam company can go round changing names or brands.

Please refer to my next email regarding the full text from Microsoft on how they blocked communications.

Many thanks.

Joyce Chua - Singapore.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2017 10:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/messrs-active-plus/salt-lake-city-utah/messrs-active-plus-messrs-active-further-to-my-report-to-your-company-on-salt-lake-c-1404544. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content