Report: #190386

• Reported By: Boston Massachusetts
  • Metabofuel 1000
    Meabofuel.com
    Internet

Metabofuel 1000 Rip off I rec'd an unsolicited delivery, and charges, totaling 204.84, later on my Visa from Metabofuel Internet

I received a delivery of medication a while ago that I had never heard of and hadn't seen before. I'm disabled and my medications are closely monitered by my physician and my daily doses are poured once a week for daily consumption. I don't take medication outside of this plan.

A short time later charges appeared on my VIsa account. The first on March 21 for 4.87, followed by two in April; on the sixth for 99.98, followed by a second on the 21st for 99.99.

This is 284.04 that I've paid for this product whose origin I have no knowledge of. Can you help me resolve this situation?

James
Boston, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2006 06:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/metabofuel-1000/internet/metabofuel-1000-rip-off-i-recd-an-unsolicited-delivery-and-charges-totaling-20484-lat-190386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content