Complaint Review: Metro Coffee Roasters, Seattle Coffee Direct, Bellezza

• Reported By: Bemast — Hutchinson Minnesota USA
  • Metro Coffee Roasters, Seattle Coffee Direct, Bellezza

evanston, Illinois
    United States of America

Metro Coffee Roasters, Seattle Coffee Direct, Bellezza Bellezza Coffee & Tea, Good Coffee - Bad Business evanston, Illinois

I fell for the initial 'try this' and ended up with bags & bags of coffee - they sent me 4 to 8 bags a week until I got them to stop - then, silly me, I sent about a dozen bags back to them (only because I thought they would get too old to even use) and of course they never sent me any kind of a refund.

So then I even tried to get them to send me the 12 bags back! At least then I wouldn't be out as much, they they simply stole those from me. And never responded to any of my follow-up requests.

It is really sad - the product is actually good, and I may have continued - but no household can consume that much coffee in the short time frame between shipments - unless you are brewing enough for your entire company of at least 100 people!

It is companies like this that ruin things for legitimate mail-order businesses!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2010 05:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/metro-coffee-roasters-seattle-coffee-direct-bellezza/evanston-illinois-/metro-coffee-roasters-seattle-coffee-direct-bellezza-bellezza-coffee-tea-good-coffee-565607. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content