Complaint Review: metro-entertainment

• metro-entertainment
    75 Gerber Road East
    South Windsor, Connecticut
    USA

metro-entertainment Ripped me off!!! What I paid for 2 concert tickets, I could of got 5 concert tickets South Windsor Connecticut

Metro-Entertainment company charged me $440 for two concert tickets and for both tickets they only paid $80 total. I could of had 5 tickets vs the 2 tickets that I received, for what I paid to them. It took more than a month to receive the tickets from them, all they did was take my money and wait until the tickets went on sale with The Verizon Theatre then bought them for cheap after holding on my money for over a month.

This company should not be able to get away with ripping hard working people off. They are a scam and are NO different from scalpers on the street. They need to be SHUT DOWN immediately!!!

*** WARNING METRO-ENTERTAINMENT WILL RIPP YOU OFF!!!!! *** BEWARE AND STAY AWAY !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2013 09:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/metro-entertainment/south-windsor-connecticut-06074/metro-entertainment-ripped-me-off-what-i-paid-for-2-concert-tickets-i-could-of-got-5-1081249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content