Complaint Review: Metro Financial Planning

• Metro Financial Planning
    193 King Street West
    Hamilton , Ontario
    Canada

Metro Financial Planning Dennis Khanna Dennis Khanna has had his licences suspended and is charge with sexual assault Hamilton Ontario

*Consumer Comment: we need to connect

Dennis Khanna owner of Metro Financial Planning of Hamilton Ontario has been charged with sexual assault. Also he is being investigated for fraud. So far the Hamilton Spectator reports that Dennis Khanna has committed over 300 violations of the Ontario mortgage regulations.

The FSCO had flagged the known violations back in May 2014 but just took action of suspension December 22 2015. Why would it take this Goverment office 1 and a half years to take action?

This man along with his wife Veeru Kantoor and business partner V Honda and his Lawyer Ross McLeod have ruined many people's lives. They have loss their homes, have been garnished wages, and in some cases has been evicted and put on the streets.

The FSCO will take his licence for life (I hope) but that is all. This man and  people mention above need to be held for the injustice that they inflicted to innocent and financial desperate people.

Dennis Khanne has made comments like " we will appeal all charges and we will win, we have good lawyers and money"

Well if Dennis Khanna has money the courts should be giving to the victims of his manipulation and of taken their homes. Dennis Khanna has a home where he lives in Oakville Ontario, that house should be put up for sale and the money go to the victims.

My husband and myself are victims of this man and his company. We had to leave our home and rent something else to live in. We had to scrimp and scrape for money to pay a lawyer to take Dennis Khanna to court and have the garnishment stopped from our wages, this took 2 years before we could get the courts to order him to stop the garnishment. In the meantime while all of this was going on I was calling e FSCO to help us I called the land registry office to understand how a broker could file a mortgage on our property and in our names and we could do nothing about it except take it to court.

So we would like to see some justice for our 8 years of hell with this con man and his company. I have heard from the reporter that did the story in the Hamilton Spectator that some of the victims of this con man is looking into a class action against him and his associates and the company. Only the courts can order restitution for victims of this crime. I believe this should happen. Let Dennis Khanna and his associates feel what we went through for many years and to help anyone who is still loosing because of the fraud.

Speek up and call out get involve.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2016 07:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/metro-financial-planning/hamilton-ontario-l8p-1a6/metro-financial-planning-dennis-khanna-dennis-khanna-has-had-his-licences-suspended-and-1280166. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

we need to connect

AUTHOR: rwhitt - (Canada)

Hello.. not a way i like to meet people but would love to connect. I can be contacted at rwhitt236@gmail.com. i couldnt have said it any better... this man and his group have taken so much and coldheartedly ruined lives for their own gain. Yet his own rebuttal states he is there to finance our dreams... he didnt say my dreams he was going to finance were going to be my worst nightmare!