Complaint Review: Metro Imaging LTD

• Reported By: Seattle Washington
  • Metro Imaging LTD
    PO BOX 27340
    Phoenix, Arizona

Metro Imaging, LTD. Rip-off Scam! Allow third-party access to account information without consent.

*0: No Response to me, but they give information to other people about me.

*0:

This is going to be a lot like the report filed on Mesa General Hospital. My husband was also not able to access information from Metro Imaging LTD., because they also realized they violated the law and provided information to a third party without authorization, they refused to speak to my husband and provide additional information after he informed them. Jones, me ex-husband and/or Shirley Keisler, his attorney, purported to these companies that they had the legal right to my husband's account information and faxed them a copy of a Consent Decree, which gives no such authorization. It was a bluff and it worked. They obtained this information by FRAUD and I believe that a crime has taken place.

Furthermore, a letter was written for Jones by his attorney. In it, she stated she (Keisler) should be granted access to the children's records, and that "No other person other than their mother should be granted access to such records without a proper notarized authorization signed by me or her." This necessarily precluded my husband from gaining access to these records. I was never told until recently that I could have signed so that my husband could obtain access to his account. Incidentally, no court order gave Keisler the authority to gain access to my husband's insurance account information. I believe this was illegal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/metro-imaging-ltd/phoenix-arizona-85061/metro-imaging-ltd-rip-off-scam-allow-third-party-access-to-account-information-without-7624. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 0

No Response to me, but they give information to other people about me.

AUTHOR: - ()

Because of their invasion of my privacy, as of 2/18/2002, they have cost me $2,800 in time, expenses and legal fees for illegally providing information about my account to unauthorized third parties. This amount will continue to grow as I spend more of my time and resources. I demand immediate compensation for this amount.

#2 0