Complaint Review: Metro PCS

• Metro PCS

Internet
    United States of America

Metro PCS Buyer BEWARE! Internet

Customer service is frustrating to say the least! Let me count the ways... Inability to find a representative that speaks English clearly, in order to help resolve any questions/concerns you may have about your service and/or account...Which serves to only increases your level of frustration. Inability to actually speak to a person at the corporate office, that is once you finally obtain a "Corporate" phone number. I did so when using Google and reading another frustrated customer's posting. Good luck having somebody from the corporate office return your calls. I've left a number of messages every day now for the past week. Byers Beware! The plan I signed up for was NOT the plan I was given... This was due to an "error" made at the store where I purchased two phones and the unlimited international calling plan. I believe these retailers to be dishonest in their representation of the company as they boldly attempted to sell us phones at much higher rate that was advertised on the Metro website. [continued below]....
..... Unlimited International calling plan... Which has actually turned out to be NO, let me repeat, NO International plan at all as I am still, a month into my service contrat, unable to call overseas. I left a reliable company, service I've had for years with T-Mobile for this option and to date, all I have are a ridiculous number of attempts at reaching somebody who is able to resolve this situation and an even more ridiculous number of Unreturned phone calls from corporate office. I can't begin to explain the amount of time and frustration/ aggravation I've been caused this past month! I hate to admit that it's true, but in this situation and with this company it certainly seems to "ring" true... You get what you pay for! What I thought to be an extremely reasonable international calling service has turned out to be a cheap, and to-date, unavailable service!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2010 02:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/metro-pcs/internet/metro-pcs-buyer-beware-internet-595567. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content