Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I have been a Metro PCS customer since they started over 8years ago in ATL. However I am disappointed that they are unfair, not trustworthy and they lie to most of their customers. I purchase a new phone with them atleast every 2 years, due to a phone defect that Metro PCS refuses to answer to, I can meet someone and their phone has the same problems as i do. Recently my husband and I bought the Samsung- Caliber from them and of course there was a rebate offered with this phone. The phone was purchased in March, we were told that it would take 4 to 5 weeks for a rebate, we called to check on the status of the rebate when we recieved a letter in the mail stating they would not be able to honor our rebate due to the "untruth" that it was'nt a new activation. We were told that there were 2 types of rebates, we did all they asked us to do, It's May 25, still no rebate, we are getting a run around about which company is responsible for the rebate. My second problem is that when you have a problem with your phone no one at the 800 line can help you, there is transfer after transfer until you are finally disconnted then you start the whole process over with given all the information that was asked the first time, My husband is having problems trying to understand why he could'nt get on the internet, that happended around 3pm tooday, he fell asleep on the phone while waiting to for the 4th person to try to help him, only to be giving a number and told to call back that number the net day. Finally, as a long time customer they have never offered one month free, or half of your next bill, my bill is never the same each month it is always a few cents off or maybe a dollar more, However the way I use my phone has never changed..... Metro PCS will soon be like FaceBook although it's free or cheap people are finally seeing you get what you pay for. I wanna see Metro PCS reveiw there files and give dedicated customers some credit, because we keep them going.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2010 07:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/metro-pcs/internet/metro-pcs-headquaters-not-trust-worthy-liars-false-advertisment-internet-607222. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metro Pcs