Complaint Review: Metro PCS

• Reported By: Brant — cookeville Tennessee USA
  • Metro PCS

Nationwide
    USA

Metro PCS lied about refund terrible customer service richardson texas

I bought two mertopcs phones and service. The service was terrible. I had to go outside at my house to make a call.  I had dropped calls or the person I was talking to could not hear me clearly.  I called metro pcs customer service and the tried to fix the problem by having me restart my phone.  After many tries they could not fix the service. I am a realtor and I cant do business like this.  I asked metro pcs if my phones could be unlocked so I could take them to another provider. They said that I would have to be on their plan for 90 days to have the phone unlocked.  I told them that I would lose clients if i did not have better phone service.

The customer service rep Aron said that he could extend my payment due date so that I would not have to make another payment until the 90 days were up.  He told me to call back after my phones were unlocked and ported to my new carrier and I would be credited $126.00 for the December payment that I had made. I called back and asked to speak to Aron ID# 36748279.  The agent that answered said that I could not be transfered to him and he could not issue a credit because my numbers had been ported to Verizon.  I asked if I could speak to a manager, he put me on hold and said that their was not one available.  I callled back later and another rep told me the same thing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2017 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/metro-pcs/nationwide/metro-pcs-lied-about-refund-terrible-customer-service-richardson-texas-1354195. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content