Complaint Review: metro pcs

• Submitted: Mon, May 07, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, May 07, 2012
  • Reported By: j.h. — waco Texas United States of America
  • metro pcs
    valley mills and waco dr
    waco, Texas
    United States of America

metro pcs scam waco, Texas

The people at metro pcs were very happy to take my money when I came in complaining about my 100 dollar a month plan with at&t and offered me the "same thing" for half of that. I signed up and bought a 269 dollar phone that was supposed to be equal to my iPhone. I am no stranger to the Mobil market, having had a mobil phone with at&t for over 15 years.

The galaxy indulge handset they sold me never worked like it was supposed to. It locked up all the time and got very hot. I returned it and for a ten dollar fee they ordered me a "warranty phone".

Same problem. Had it for about two weeks and it just died! Wouldent even turn on so I took it back yesterday morning and told the person I had been dealing with (Mario Sanchez) what had happened. He nor anyone else couabe bothered to help me. Instead, I had to BUY another phone because it would take five days to get another warranty phone! After buying a different phone I asked about the warranty on the old (3 weeks) phone and that's when Mr Sanchez told me they transferred it to my new one!! I asked if I was just stuck with a 300 dollar paper weight and he just said nothing.

If you call the customer service number you get a message on your screen with about four choices. The phone number on the sales slip is always busy! Itried everything I could but metro has NO customer support whatsoever and the employees treat you like second class citizens. I have found this to be true at other metro pcs stores as well.

I'm not trying to get something for nothing, just want what I paid for the first time. Should have bought a track phone. They work when you need them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2012 06:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/metro-pcs/waco-texas-/metro-pcs-scam-waco-texas-879404. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content