Report: #1194888

USA
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Police

metropolitan patrol mertopolitan bully pomona california

i have a problem with a metro politan patrol ever since she came my life is benn hell. i get tickets for disterbing peace at day time just because i play my guitar i cant bealeve it. i also have i evil neighbor and the worse thing of all is that they teamed up to make my lufe more misrable.

know i also get tickets for parking my car in front to take out my grosories i cant take it no more i live in a mobilehome park in pomona and everybody is tired pf having her her .i just want to be happy again need her to leave me alone aslo they need to stop taking pictures of me invadong my privacy 24 /7 cant take it no more need help before i go crazy !!!!!no more metropolitan in my life plz her id number is 143 i cant read her name on the ticket but it is a female

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2014 01:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/metropolitan-patrol/-/metropolitan-patrol-mertopolitan-bully-pomona-california-1194888. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content