Complaint Review: Metropolitan Trucking Inc.
Metropolitan Trucking Inc. This Company Sucks And Very Very Cheap As Far As Driver Adequates Bloomsburg Pennsylvania
Okay This Company Has Many Things Wrong With Them Before You Join Read This!!! I'm Going To List And Update As I Remember Every Problem Wrong With The Company To Help Those Researching Bad Truck Companies Before Joining A Great One So Here We Are...
1. They Cherry Pick Their Fuel Stops Also Only Use Pilot And Flying J Truck Stops Sucks Because Loves Is One Of The Greatest Trust Stops In My Opionion
2. They Are A Forced Freight Company, You Got A Load For 175 Miles You Deliver It For The Company Screw Your Paycheck Their Idea
3. They Give No Employees Crappy Trucks Mine Was A 2014 Had No Power Going Up Hills 30k Pounds Or Heavier
4. They Do Not Do Prepass For Weight Stations You Go In Everytime
5.They Do Not Give You The Option To Trans Flo Or Scan You're Trip Packs Through A Truck Stop, You Have To Over Night Them Which Sucks If You're In The Middle Of No Where And Out Of Time And Days To Catch You're Day For Payroll With That Trip You're Screwed
6. [continued below]....
7.I've Heard You Give In A 2 Weeks Notice They'll Just Fire You 3 Days After Giving It Someone Worked I Heard 3 Years Wanted To Leave And Got Screwed After Giving A 2 Weeks Notice
8. One Example I Was Picking Up A Load On Tuesday Which They Knew Wasn't Available Until Thursday Morning Or Afternoon I Messaged My DM He Said Stand By Thought He Was Looking Into It But Went Home For The Day Left Me Hanging That Was The Second Time He Left Me Hanging 1st Time Was In Houstan Texas So Lucky I Was In Pennsylvania So I Drove 193 Miles Home Wednesday Because Of It
9.Crappy Trucks Is #9 My Truck Engine Breaks Worked But Not On The Dash My Truck Came Out Of The Shop When They First Assigned It To Me So I Wasn't Bringing In Back Losing Money, Also Said It Once Before No Power Going Up Hills Over 30K Pounds Actually I Almost Rolled Backwards 3 Times With 44k Pounds Thank God I Knew How To Drive A 10 Speed So I Had To Keep Down Shifting Choosing The Gear The Truck Could Handle Went From 7th All The Way To 2nd Gear Was It But A Turtle Could Beat Me Going Up Hill Honestly That's How Slow I Was Moving Plus A Longgg Group Of Cars Behind Me I Felt Bad For Them Really
10. Locations Of Loading And Unloading Are Very Bad With Metropolitan Trucking Be Prepared To Get Loaded And Unloaded In Very Very Tight Places
11. They Don't Do Dedicated Accounts So Either A Nice Paycheck Or Crappy One You're Choice
12.5% Walmart Loads Probably 1% Other Loads
13. They Don't Tell You This Until Orientation I Should Of Walked Out But Chose To Stay Make The Right Decisions I Didn't And Got Screwed Big Time!!! What I Wrote Is The Truth About Metropolitan Trucking Inc. If Anyone Calls Me A Liar Just Ask You're Self Does James Give A s**t Really?
I'll Add More Later As I Remember Other Things Thanks And Be Safe And God Bless!!!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2017 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/metropolitan-trucking-inc/bloomsburg-pennsylvania-17815/metropolitan-trucking-inc-this-company-sucks-and-very-very-cheap-as-far-as-driver-adequa-1359313. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here: