Complaint Review: Mexican Vital Records

• Reported By: Beanie — Kansas City Missouri United States of America
  • Mexican Vital Records

Internet
    United States of America

Mexican Vital Records Mexican Vital Records took my money and then never delivered any product. I paid $145 for certified birth cerificate from Tijuana, Mexico. They promised I would have it in a week. It's been 2 month Internet

I needed a certified copy of a birth certificate from Tijuana, Mexico.  I looked at various web sites and Mexican Vital Records was one of them.   I like this one because it had a customer service number which I needed because this was my first time trying to obtain a foreign birth certificate.

When I called the customer service number, I spoke with Juan Castillo and he seemed on the up and up.  He told me how the whole process worked and that I could have the birth certificate in my hands within a week.

He gave me the name of the person that supposedly worked for him who would obtain the certificate.  I was to wire the money to her.  Her name is Amparo Reyna Delgadillo.  He sounded like a legitimate business man so I sent the money.  After 2 weeks, when I had not received anything, I called Juan.  He stated it may take a little longer.  Another week went by, then when I talked to Juan, he said it would take longer because of the "Mexican Holidays".  Well, not it has been almost 2 months, and Juan Castillo no longer answers the phone.

Hope your happy Juan, you are a THIEF!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 02:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mexican-vital-records/internet/mexican-vital-records-mexican-vital-records-took-my-money-and-then-never-delivered-any-pr-1001347. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content