Report: #1201908

• Reported By: MGMGrand Sucks — littleton Colorado
  • MGMGrand Hotel and Buffett

Las Vegas, Nevada
    USA

MGMGrand Hotel and Buffett James Murren CEO, Sherelle customer care.Grand Buffett. Ecoli Salmonella vomiting, diarrhea, nausea from buffet, mistreatment by MGMGrand for being "colored" Las Vegas Nevada

The trip began finding poo stains in the carpet.  We covered this poo up.  However, in the morning we found both beds to have poo stains.  So we were moved.

The second room had signs of bedbugs.  We shared a bed.  Aweful.

After eating $40 buffet I became very ill.  Now I understood the poo stains on sheets which is a common theme on complaint sites.

We left in shock.  I called them and promised a suite by Sharelle.  Come to find out that since I complained directly to the restaurant there will be no poo bed for me.

I sincerely hope this helps consumers think before they choose Mgmgrand.  It is a city unto itself replete with n**i types who shout at customers.  They also post discriminatory signs in restaurants, "no hippos allowed."

Mr. Merrell your social media group is going to get pounded.  Your customers will be posting muchmore.

There is always a resolution.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2015 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mgmgrand-hotel-and-buffett/las-vegas-nevada/mgmgrand-hotel-and-buffett-james-murren-ceo-sherelle-customer-caregrand-buffett-ecoli-1201908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content