Complaint Review: MGR Solutions

• Reported By: Tulsa Oklahoma
  • MGR Solutions
    14781 Memorial Dr
    Houston, Texas

I called MGR to have them write some student grants for me. I sent in a cashiers check for 449 dollars, and waited for them to send me what they called in their contract "The Program". After spending about 60 dollars on postage, and waiting 6 months, I have not been able to contact the company at all. They do not answer emails nor do they answer their 1877 number. I have requested a refund, in vain, of course.

Turaj
Tulsa, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2007 12:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mgr-solutions/houston-texas-77079-5210/mgr-solutions-ripoff-takes-money-and-disappears-houston-texas-229546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
5Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Copy of contract

AUTHOR: David - (U.S.A.)

Hi there

Is it possibole to provide me with a copy of the contract to see if they are any put-holes ,as said in the language of LAW

(((ROR REDACTED E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR SECURITY PURPOSES)))

AUTHOR: Turaj - (U.S.A.)

The website for MGR has been taken off the internet. Upon looking at some other materials sent to me by MGR, I found some details excluded from my previous report.

(877) 931-2249

I am currently quite sure that I am not going to hear from the company again, and that I have been duped. Just be warned.