Complaint Review: MGR Solutions

• Reported By: chesapeake Virginia
  • MGR Solutions
    14781 Memorial Drive Suite 1999
    Houston, Texas

MGR Solutions, Steven Bryant, Andrew Hernandez Deceitful, Cunning, Talented Scammers Houston Texas

This company is a scam!! They get your hopes up and then they pull your string all the way to the end. They SCAMMED me! They got my money and my hopes. I have a small company and needed the help. I thought it was too good to be true and it is.

I have made many attempts to contact them and try to resolve this situation... but nothing. I have had to go to the better business bureau. I am in hopes that this will cause some really action against this company.

So PLEASE if you are looking for help with a grant... DO NOT GO TO MGR!!

Tim
chesapeake, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2007 08:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mgr-solutions/houston-texas/mgr-solutions-steven-bryant-andrew-hernandez-deceitful-cunning-talented-scammers-houst-252408. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content