Complaint Review: MI HYE KIM

• MI HYE KIM
    3856 S NORMANDIE #13
    LOS ANGELES, California
    USA

MI HYE KIM KIM, MI, OR ANY COMBO THEROFM, SEIU LOCAL 2015, THE HOME CARE EXCHANGE CARETAKER, POOR WORK ETHIC, LIARM THEIR, ABANDONNER, ILLEGAL IMMIGRAT W/ FALSE DOCUMENTS LOS ANGELES California

I have been disabled for 3 years. I had a previous caretaker where everything went right. THAT caretaker got a regular job but said she would stay on in a limited way until I found somneone new. It took 6 months to find someone new whom I felt /i could trust in my house and with my affairs.

As I went down the list I saw this persons name and thought she would be perfect. Oh how wrong I was. She was so very excited to start working at my place the first day she came that i figured I would let the old caretaker go and start this new 51 year old Korean Sister. She said her Drivers license information did not match her real information I got worried. When she got here on her first day, she didn't do anything. She just continued to ask a lot of questions. It does not does not take a lot of questions on how to mop a floor or dunp a trash can out. [continued below]....

..... she say around and adked questions.

Then right at noon, she said that it;s lunch time. let's go out. So after she got my disabled a** into the car, she took me several blocks away to come Carl's Jr. She came around and let me out of the car and then she left and never came back. She let me there stranded. With no way toi get home I was F*****! I called a Taxi and got home.

The following Saturday, I received in the mail her house keys I had given her. I was trying to call her with no answeer until I put through aq *67 call where she could not read my caller id. I asked her what happened and she said she quit. I advised her that what she did is elderly abuse and then as soon as I call California DMV about her posession of false documents, also a Felony in the state of California. She will be in prison and then back on the next airplane to S. Korea.

I have filed reports with the caretakers union, the IHSS Department of in home services and I have filed a report with the Los Angeles Police Department.  I am including pictures with my reoport so you all can make sure you aviod this caretakes if you ever see her name or hear of her. The drivers license address and date of birth is one where she said she does not live actually but her real address and phone number is at the beginning of this report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2017 03:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mi-hye-kim/los-angeles-california-90037/mi-hye-kim-kim-mi-or-any-combo-therofm-seiu-local-2015-the-home-care-exchange-careta-1390863. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content