Report: #1301920

• Miami Lux Limo
    90 SW 3rd Street - suite 3811
    Miami, Florida
    USA

Miami Lux Limo Miami Lux LimoMiami Lux Real EstateMiami Lux HomesYabadaba Didnt show up, can't get him on the phone to get refund, charged me for 2 trips. Miami Florida

I called 3 days prior to my date to schedule a 1030am pickup to go to the airport in Miami, Florida. At 10:25am, the driver TEXT me that he's running "a little bit late, about 15 minutes". At 11am, he called me to say he's stuck in traffic and will be at least another half hour so I cancelled because Id miss my plane. The driver didn't care that I relied on him to get to my plane on time.
They charged my credit card for that trip as well as the next scheduled trip, 10 days later.
The driver refuses to give me a refund and no one ever answers the business phone. Eventually, I found the owners name is Mateusz Gromadski so I called his cell only for him to tell me he's closing the business and doesn't care because he's opening another business right away.
This is a true scam artist in Miami, FL taking advantage of our system!
Mateusz Gromadski now owns other businesses in Miami FL including a real estate company called Miami Lux Real Estate and Miami Lux Homes and a new company called Yabadaba, LLC, which is possibly used to defraud others.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2016 10:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/miami-lux-limo/miami-florida-33130/miami-lux-limo-miami-lux-limomiami-lux-real-estatemiami-lux-homesyabadaba-didnt-show-up-1301920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content