Complaint Review: Michael Anderson

• Updated: Wed, October 04, 2017
  • Reported By: Jlk — Johnstown Pennsylvania USA
  • Michael Anderson

USA

Michael Anderson ,Juanita Mason Call claiming I won a sweepstakes based on stores i shop at

Received a phone call stating i won a sweepstakes that i was entered into for shopping at certain stores.  Advised me that I won 2.5 million, 100,000 and a 2017 Mercedes Benz which will be delivered via UPS on Friday at 3:30.

Only catch is I have to pay 1% of the VA taxes before they will release my prize.  Have to send $350.00  from Walmart to the VA TAX collector which is named Jaunita Mason Dinwiddie in VA at area code 23803.  Mr Michael Anderson was the manager in charge of the sweepstakes and wanted to remain on the phone with me while I did the money transfer.

Told him i had to wait for a babysitter to be able to run to my local Walmart.  Too bad it is too good to be true.  I wasted an hour of my life talking to this man.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2017 08:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/michael-anderson/-/michael-anderson-juanita-mason-call-claiming-i-won-a-sweepstakes-based-on-stores-i-shop-1404082. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content