Complaint Review: Michael Johnson

• Reported By: Kathy — Eau Claire Wisconsin
  • Michael Johnson

Las Vegas, Nevada
    USA

Michael Johnson PCH claim dept.JM Kingston Michael Johnson - PCH Claim Dept. Las Vegas Nevada

For years, I have been entering PCH Sweepstakes.  Then on 9-5-13  I received a phone call from a man by the name of Michael Johnson, claiming to be from the PCH Claim Dept. stating I had won $5 1/2 million plus a 2013 Mercedes.  Very convincing.

He gave me a passage code, that if anyone else would call, I should  ask for it.  "1122 In God we Trust".  He also said there was a registration fee of $785. payable by 2 Green Dot Money Pak -- pay per cards.  One in the amount of $375. & one $410.  It after Banking hours and was able to only purchase one for $375. and gave him the authorization #.  Foolish me.  The next day I was able to purchase the other card. Michael Johnson was constantly keeping in contact.  I did give him the other authorization number.  He assured me my "Package" would be delivered that evening.  Meantime, I contacted PCH and learned they do not have a Claim Dept., nor do they require any registration fees.

Michael Johnson did call back again, (shortly after I learned of this) and stated, because of the time delay, the Mercedes had to be put in storage at the airport and in order to release it, there was a $25. an hour fee.  I then informed him of my contact with PCH and wanted my money back.  He kept insisting he was actually from the PCH Claim Dept.

This want on for days, into weeks.  Me refusing to pay any more and wanting my $785. back.

Our last communication, he stated the "package" Prize was reported to the IRS and I could still receive it for $100.  Still want my $785. back.

For your information, the main phone number he would call from was 876-425-7807 with caller I.D. of JM Kingston.

Other phone numbers appearing on my cell phone are:  876-642-5780, 876-529-4803, & 876-3407.

Hope others can learn from my wanting to believe.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2013 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/michael-johnson/las-vegas-nevada/michael-johnson-pch-claim-deptjm-kingston-michael-johnson-pch-claim-dept-las-vegas-ne-1091667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content