Complaint Review: Michael King

• Michael King

Nationwide
    United States of America

Michael King You won a $7000 grant, Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: He is such a rip-off!

I received a call from Michael King at 206-201-2542. He said I won a $7000 grant that would be put on my prepaid debit card or checking account. All I would have to do was donate $250 to the children's welfare. When I said I do not have the money he told me to f*ck off and hung up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2012 10:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/michael-king/nationwide/michael-king-you-won-a-7000-grant-nationwide-937997. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

He is such a rip-off!

AUTHOR: christine - (United States of America)

he called me today saying the same the however i had to send $310 to child welfare. i then relized it was a scam and tryed to get the company name, and they dont have one! they said it was throught the government of Washington DC. i would like to report him to the better business bural however i cant. i would like to report this so noone else is scamed.