Complaint Review: MICHAEL KNIGHT

• Reported By: CME — NORFOLK Virginia United States of America
  • MICHAEL KNIGHT

NEW YORK, New York
    United States of America

MICHAEL KNIGHT CALLS AND LEAVES MSG ABOUT 4 TIMES A DAY SOMETIMES ON WEEKENDS NEW YORK, New York

Been getting these calls from a 610 844 9110 for good while. Never answered them cause I did not know who is was. Then the past couple of days they have been calling me at work. This time I called the number to see what was all about. Michael Knight with an Indian accent claims that that I had a loan out for $325 and need to pay for it right away. I asked Michael what bank are you calling from, cause he nevered answered the phone as "ABC Bank this is Michael Knight speaking"
He was giving me all types of different credit card or bank names.

Told him I never took out a loan and was not gonna pay them to a company that was fraud. He threaten me and told me he was going to send me to jail and make sure the money will be either taken out of my personal checks or my payroll checks. I told Michael if he ever call me again at work or my personal phone  will call the better business bueuer. Then I hung up on him. Michael Knight called right back 2 times. My supervisor answered and told Michael not to harrassed my employee ever again.Michael cussed out my supervisor and she also hung up on him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2011 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/michael-knight/new-york-new-york-/michael-knight-calls-and-leaves-msg-about-4-times-a-day-sometimes-on-weekends-new-york-810625. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content