Complaint Review:

• Updated: Sun, July 23, 2017

• Reported By: Mike — New Smyrna Beach Florida USA
Michael Michaels
, Florida USA

L'ETOILE Anti-Wrinkle Complex They billed me for one item not on my receipt. Internet

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I ordered free trial freight only on L'etoile Anti-Wrinkle Complex $4.94. I also ordeed free trial freight only Illustra Intensive Eye Cream $5.96. I was given two order receipts 6692537 and 6692539 for a toatal of $10.90. I have printed the receipt.

I called VISA about my purchase and L'etiole billed me an additional $1.98 for an unknown item not on their order receipt. I have disputed that amount. L'etoile does not have a working website or email address. Their phone number is 888-636 but there was only any answering machine when I called today.

There was nothing to indicate recurring charges anywhere in their ad. I will try calling them again tommorow.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2017 04:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/michael-michaels/florida/letoile-anti-wrinkle-complex-they-billed-me-for-one-item-not-on-my-receipt-internet-1387629. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michael Michaels