Complaint Review: Michael P. Delaney

• Michael P. Delaney
    929 Preston Suite 200
    Houston, Texas
    United States of America

Michael P. Delaney Didn't show up to court because he was at another court, had no idea what my case was, filled wrong lawsuit. Houston Texas

I hired this individual for legal purposes, he seemed nice but I was wrong. I gave him $4,500.00
for 2 cases, when the court day came he wasn't there because he was out of town representing
another client, I was going to end up representing myself, the court was reset for another day so when we got there he was clueless about y case so we had to go over it outside the courtroom.
What a ripoff, I felt I threw $4,500.00 in the trash.
 I payed him $2,000.00 more for something called discovery that was ordered so that makes it  $6,500.00.
This attorney was just taking money from me and my family and the judge denied everything, I was ordered to pay more than I can afford and on top of that I was put in jail, this attorney only took money from me.
 I was told by other attorney's he filled the wrong things, he didn't pay attention to my case, he didn't know what was going on with me, this was a very important case for me and my family and everyone is saying my attorney didn't do his job.
He stated we can appeal the case and it would cost me $4,000.00 more.
He said one thing and when I read the paper work it was not what he told me, This was the biggest ripoff of my life, my entire family is very affected by this, I feel I should get my money back since nothing absolutely nothing was done. because of this attorney I might end up back in jail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2012 08:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/michael-p-delaney/houston-texas-77002/michael-p-delaney-didnt-show-up-to-court-because-he-was-at-another-court-had-no-idea-w-965333. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content