Complaint Review: Michael Shane Kreymer

212 Martin Drive
    Wylie, Texas
    United States of America

Don't date this guy!
Don't date Shane Kreymer of Wylie, Tx. (Michael Shane Kreymer)  I will not go into more details...just know you have been warned!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2012 10:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/michael-shane-kreymer/wylie-texas-75098/michael-shane-kreymer-shane-kreymer-do-not-go-out-with-this-guy-wylie-texas-864639. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

disregard bad post about Shane Kreymer...I'm sorry.

AUTHOR: tlc - (USA)

I think you're a wonderful man in every way. The bit of crazy I do have came out.. I give you my word that I will not be irrational like that again. Love made me a bit cRAzy and immature at that moment.
I think you're wonderful.

disregard bad post about Shane Kreymer...I'm sorry.

AUTHOR: tlc - (USA)

I, Tia, am the guilty party for writing comment about Shane. Please disregard comment, I was angry and irrational. Shanes a nice man, good heart a good person. Unfortynately, I have no way to delete it, because you cant. I want to say I'm sorry, babe. I was upset, it was wrong and I apologize. I think you're a wonderful man in every way.

The bit of crazy I do have came out.. I give you my word that I will not be irrational like that again. Love made me a bit cRAzy and immature at that moment. I ask for your forgiveness, I hope to move on from this. Know that I do love you, I'm sorry I hurt you. I'm sorry for any problems the post caused you. I think you're wonderful.