Complaint Review: Michael Thompson King Soopers

• Reported By: michaelthompsonmonumentcolorado — Colorado Springs Colorado USA
  • Michael Thompson King Soopers

Nationwide
    USA

Michael Thompson King Soopers Deceptive Manager That Harasses Female Employees Monument Colorado

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Hoax Report from an Ex employee - Higinio Duran Jr. - Fired, drugs

Michael Thompson is a former manager of King Soopers in Monument Colorado. Michael has had multiple occurrences of making advances towards employees while in a management position. He has went to lengths as buying gifts. Him doing this is wrong due to him being in a management position and due to him being engaged at the time. I post this hoping that others don't go through this with him. He left King Soopers to pursue school, I just hope he never enters a management position again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2017 11:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/michael-thompson-king-soopers/nationwide/michael-thompson-king-soopers-deceptive-manager-that-harasses-female-employees-monument-c-1394085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Hoax Report from an Ex employee - Higinio Duran Jr. - Fired, drugs

AUTHOR: Michael - (United States)

Hello, I am the person that this report has been written about.  Unfortunately, the person who I believe wrote the report, Higinia Duran Jr., was fired from King Soopers for drug use.  I had to fire him specifically for opioid use on the job putting other people’s safety ar risk.

This was in 2015, and he has been trying to attack my reputation for over two years now.  He definitely seems to show signs of major personality disorders, and even now, writing this response puts me on edge for fear of some sort of retaliation.  I don't know about his current drug habits as the prior incident was over two years ago.

To: Higinio Duran Jr. - I hope, if you are reading this, that you will find peace at some point.  It cannot be healthy to hold onto such resentment and blame for such a long time.  I understand that you think it is my fault that you were fired, I just hope someday, you can find some sort of solace in knowing that I truly did not want to have to let you go, but unfortunately it had to be done.