Report: #1401943

• Michael Tveter
    555w 220 s build #2
    Pleasant Grove, Utah
    USA

Michael Tveter Upper Valley Tiny Homes BEWARE MICHAEL TVETER PONZI SCHEME Pleasant Grove Utah

This is Sept 23 2017

I should be ready to take delivery on my new home anyday now but no, a horrible thing has happened to me and other victims.  On July 3, 2017 I wired Micheal Tveter $ 27,000 to build my home.  I did receive a contract but it isnt worth the paper its on.  I was scammed with many others.  He currently has closed his business, approximately one month after taking my money and now filing bankrupsty.  I have retained a lawyer in Utah who is representing me and several other of his victims.  If you are a victim you can contact Corporal Steve Grey of the LIndon Police Dept in Utah and also contact Steve Rodgers Atty at low.

With his mulitple felonies hanging over him this young father will go to jail most likely for a very long time.  Last I heard the FBI is going after his as well for "soliciting business" after filing the bankrupsty.  I will as well as the  others will go on in life and will repair.  His poor kids will be left without a father for a very long time.  Greed took this father from his children.  If I wasnt' a victim I would almost feel bad for him.

I thought I had done my due diliegence but I guess I was wrong.

Hopefully by writing this I will have saved any future victims of his deceit.  There are bad people out there in this good world.

Lisa H

Auburn California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2017 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/michael-tveter/pleasant-grove-utah-84062/michael-tveter-upper-valley-tiny-homes-beware-michael-tveter-ponzi-scheme-pleasant-grove-1401943. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content