Complaint Review: Michael Wheeler

Internet
    USA

Michael Wheeler - Psychic Scam Artist (Psychic Oranges) Australia

*Consumer Comment: Good Grief

I recently contacted Michael Wheeler and paid an exorbitant $200 for a "psychic" reading, not because I wanted to know what my future held in store for me but because I wanted to evidence to expose Michael Wheeler as a fraud. I’ve been working as a whistleblower for over 20 years now and am experienced in psychology and mind control techniques. Michael Wheeler claims to possess "extraordinary psychic abilities" which is nothing more than pure baloney. Michael Wheeler is a money-hungry clown who makes a living by defrauding hundreds of innocent Australians who are desperate for answers to common life problems.

Michael Wheeler uses a technique called "cold reading" to defraud his customers. Cold reading is "a set of techniques used by mentalists, psychics, fortune-tellers, mediums and illusionists to imply that the reader knows much more about the person than the reader actually does. [continued below]....

....." This means that anybody who is greedy, immoral and soulless can cash in off the weak and gullible simply by perfecting a few simple cold reading techniques. As soon as Michael Wheeler started talking to me I had to bite my tongue to prevent myself from bursting out in laughter. Michael sounded like he was reading from a script, and actually that’s exactly what he was doing. Wheeler was spewing out his usual BS in a boring manner and trying his hardest to sound convincing. Like all psychic frauds, he was speaking about subjects that the braindead masses primarily contact psychics for – money, career, relationships, contacting loved ones that have passed, etc., all of which I had no interest in. I knew Michael Wheeler had no clue who I was, what I know, and what I’ve experienced in my life so hearing him trying to tell me what he knows about me was incredibly humorous.

During the painful one hour reading not only was I rolling my eyes because Michael Wheeler was so off base, I felt slightly sorry for him so at some points told him that his "predictions" were completely irrelevant to my life. I then tried to nudge him in the right direction by throwing out some hints and in response I was completely ignored. Not only was he unintelligent enough to "take a hint", he also had the nerve to insult me by telling me that I wasn’t "thinking clearly." Unfortunately for Michael, I wasn’t the one who wasn’t thinking clearly. The fool had no clue who he was talking to and if he really was "psychic" he’d know that he was the one who was being had and eventually would be exposed for the fraud that he is.

This is a warning to anybody who is contemplating contacting Michael Wheeler, or any psychic for that matter, to obtain a reading. Save your money and stop being so naive. A true psychic doesn’t deceive people and instead leads a searching person to books and spiritual practices that will help them gain self-knowledge. Buddha said, "do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it." Use your intelligence, life experience and common sense to solve your own problems. Nobody knows you more than you know yourself no matter how hard they try to convice you that they’re the holder of some special abilities. Michael Wheeler is a fraud and if he was a real man he’d get a real job.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2017 06:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/michael-wheeler/internet/michael-wheeler-psychic-scam-artist-psychic-oranges-australia-1360164. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Good Grief

AUTHOR: Stacey - (USA)

They are all scammers!! There is no such thing as a "psychic, spellcaster" etc etc. There is such thing as a CON ARTIST!