Complaint Review: Michel Mercier Detangling Brush

• Reported By: Tina — Georgia
  • Michel Mercier Detangling Brush

Internet
    USA

Michel Mercier Detangling Brush Damaged hair, rip off, not worth money,  Internet

I ordered the Michel Mercier Detangling Brush for my daughter because she has thick extra long hair, all one length. She has never had a haircut and she is 10 years old. Well, I ordered the brush because they advertise that it will reduce tangles and at this point it's becoming a chore to wash & brush her hair. I wanted to try these brushes hoping they would make my life a little easier.

When I ordered online, they advertised that I could get an EXTRA brush at no cost, only pay seperate shipping charges. I thought this was a great deal, so I said yes. So, I ended up with 2 brushes that cost me a total of $26.20.

After I received the brush, we used it for about two weeks before we both noticed that her hair was becoming very frizzy. (Not something that we have ever had an issue with before). This is when I noticed that her once beautiful, long, never been cut hair was NOW multiple layers due to the brush breaking her hair off. I was shocked and very mad. This is something that you can not fix!

I returned the brushes immediately and expected a full refund. (They never asked why I was returning the brushes). I had to pay for the return shipping charges which cost me $15.00. When I finally got a credit on my account for the return, this company refunded me a total of $14.95!!

So, let's recap - I paid $26.20 (brushes & shipping) + $15.00 (return shipping) = $41.20 Total

And they refunded me a total of only $14.95.

So, they made $26.25 off of me and damaged my daughter's hair in the process!!!

Worst product ever if you have LONG, beautiful straight hair because these brushes will break your hair off. However, if you have curly, short, layered hair, that you really don't care what it looks like.....this product is perfect for you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2014 03:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/michel-mercier-detangling-brush/internet/michel-mercier-detangling-brush-damaged-hair-rip-off-not-worth-moneynbsp-internet-1125521. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content