Complaint Review: Michele Bruni

• Michele Bruni
    27250 N 64th St
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    USA

Michele Bruni Was paid to pack belongings and took $20,000.00 Scottsdale Arizona

*General Comment: I did not write this report

Michele Bruni was paid $2,000 to pack my belongings. When I unpacked them 4 months later, I found approximately $20,000.00 of belongings missing. They include nikon camera, expensive lens, figurines my grandparents gave me, jewelry, shoes and handbags. She also put some expensive champagne and liquors out in the backyard but apparently forgot to take them.

Michele was the only person in charge of packing my things. She was in charge of the house for the duration of time it took to pack them.

There is no other explanation. She is a thief.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2014 09:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/michele-bruni/scottsdale-arizona-85282/michele-bruni-was-paid-to-pack-belongings-and-took-2000000-scottsdale-arizona-1112802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

I did not write this report

AUTHOR: bswift - ()

I did not write the above report about Michele Bruni.  It was written by my ex-wife who forged my name and made these allegations without any proof.  I'm sure that some of her things are missing (as were some of mine), but I have no idea who stole them.  And while Michele packed all of the ex-wife's personal items, there were also many other people doing work in the house and I unfortunately couldn't be at the house to supervise them all.   But I wanted to set the record straight that I did not write the above report.