• Report: #1000086
Complaint Review:

Michelle Glenn

  • Submitted: Sun, January 20, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 21, 2013

  • Reported By: seldom.seen — appleton Wisconsin United States of America
Michelle Glenn
33rd Expeditionary Rescue Squadron (USAF) Bagram AFB, Select State/Province United States of America

Michelle Glenn Veni Finau Tsgt. Michelle, Medical Technician 33rd Expeditionary Rescue Squadron (USAF) Bagram Airfield, Afghanistan Bagram AFB Nationwide

*General Comment: A little point

*Consumer Comment: Same shameless scammer

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

What's this?
Corporate Advocacy Program

Show customers why they should trust your business over your competitors...

What's this?
What's this?
Is this
Ripoff Report
About you?
Ripoff Report
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
commitment to
customer satisfaction
Click here now..

Does your business have a bad reputation?
Fix it the right way.
Corporate Advocacy Program™

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

SEO Reputation Management at its best!

While I am accustomed to scamming on Craigslist and eBay, I find this assumption of a false service member's identity, designed to play on the sensibility of armed forces service, to be reprehensible.  This response came from an initial inquiry about a listing I had on eBay.

Thanks for your response to my asked questions, I'm seriously interested in buying this for my mum. Your asking price is quite
reasonable and affordable considering others I've seen lately, I'll have it $500. I would have loved to come check it out my self but am
currently on my 5th deployment to Bagram Airbase as force support officer to the Afghan Air-force. I however squeezed out time to check out this posting as all personal dealings are highly restricted here, I really want this as a surprise wedding anniversary gift for my mum so I would not let her know anything about this until it get delivered to her and due to the fact that phone calls making are
restricted,sorry I wouldn't be able to give you a call if need be.....I will be paying you with my secured PayPal account as it's
attached to my bank account and its safe and very secure medium to make payment. I have a Pickup agent that will come for the pickup
after payments has been made, so you've got nothing to worry, I'll be taking care of the shipping it to her. I'll need the pickup address or
location and your PayPal email address for the payment. I await your reply asap.

Tsgt. Michelle,
Medical Technician
33rd Expeditionary Rescue Squadron (USAF)
Bagram Airfield, Afghanistan

"A young man who does not have what it takes to perform military service is not likely to have what it takes to make a living. John

My Response:

If you are going to scam people, please do not do it in the name of those who have given everything to serve and protect this country, you do them and me an incomprehensible and unforgivable disservice. I served in the deserts you are pretending to, and I witnessed the destruction of life in the fog of war first-hand. To pretend that you are doing the same only to scam people less savvy from the comfort of your criminal armchair is tantamount to treason. Jesus, and then to cap it with a quote from JFK... do you have any scruples? You are less than scum, go crawl back in the sewers... you'll find good company there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2013 09:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/michelle-glenn/bagram-afb-select-stateprovince-/michelle-glenn-veni-finau-tsgt-michelle-medical-technician-33rd-expeditionary-rescue-sq-1000086. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michelle Glenn

Search for additional reports

If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:

Search Tips
Report & Rebuttal
Respond to this report!
What's this?
Also a victim?
What's this?
Repair Your Reputation!
What's this?
0Author 2Consumer 0Employee/Owner
Updates & Rebuttals

#1 General Comment

A little point

AUTHOR: Bubba - (Canada)

This scammer is not an American. (99% chance) 90% chance he wants to both con you and discredit the US Military. The other 10% just wants to con you. He is laughing at you.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#2 Consumer Comment

Same shameless scammer

AUTHOR: CanniTheNomad - (United States of America)

That same person tried to scam me but i havent replied. I plan on writing them something similar to what you wrote. This person exploiting the integrity of our military is extremely disrespectful to the people who really do fight for our freedom. And even after you wrote them that letter they are still doing it so apparently they have no shame. I'm glad there are sites like these to alert people of these thieves.
Respond to this report!
What's this?
Report & Rebuttal
Respond to this report!
What's this?
Also a victim?
What's this?
Repair Your Reputation!
What's this?